Nut Bowl set
more Christmas gifts , Cherry and walnut about 9"

Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Nice gift, I like it, I need to make one for our house. You should take a photo when it's full of nuts for your photo collection.
Beautiful work,would make a great gift or for your own use.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Nice work
It will make a wonderful gift
That's gorgeous. It gives me an idea for a cherry bowl I'm working on right now.

Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Thanks guys,  first segment I made it some time. and I didn't forget how
Cool  
Laugh
Laugh
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Nicely done Don and I really like how you make the center to hold the nut crackers and picks.  It seems we are always looking for them.  I will have to copy this buddy.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.