Brian at Holbren?
I am confused. (nothing new)

I just read a post about Brian at Holbren but I thought I read a few weeks ago that he had passed away- If that is not correct, what did I read?
There is a fine line between woodworking and insanity - sometimes I am not sure which side of the line I am on.
Guessing Pat Warner - Routerman?

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I'm so busy I feel like I passed away but still here.
(12-20-2017, 02:14 PM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: I'm so busy I feel like I passed away but still here.

This is an interesting thread...

Merry Christmas All.
(12-20-2017, 02:14 PM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: I'm so busy I feel like I passed away but still here.
As Mark Twain said:

“I can understand perfectly how the report of my illness got about, I have even heard on good authority that I was dead. James Ross Clemens, a cousin of mine, was seriously ill two or three weeks ago in London, but is well now. The report of my illness grew out of his illness. The report of my death was an exaggeration.”
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(12-20-2017, 03:41 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: This is an interesting thread...

Merry Christmas All.

Yes
Yes

What's it really about though.....cheeseburgers?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I always check the obituaries in the paper. If I don't see my name then its a good day.
Always great to be walking on the green side of the turf.

(12-20-2017, 10:53 PM)GNP Wrote: I always check the obituaries in the paper. If I don't see my name then its a good day.

Once there was an obit with my name in the local paper, which is fairly uncommon, and my wife kept getting calls from people.  Weird, but it happens
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

FWIW, I'm ecstatic to have seen your reply.  
Laugh