Rust hunt...two stores
Unless I have a few hundred in me pocket......there wasn't all that much...
A $200 Stanley No. 72?    Pass....
looked around a bit, found this buried under a few items...

By Nicholson USA.   $2?  

Meandered across the street, to a newer store...found a coffee can full of auger bits...
Uhoh

A #4 and a #5.....$1 for the pair? 
Cool Went to leave the stall, had to turn around..looked at a shelf that was behind me..
Uhoh  

Millers Falls No. 214.    Supposed to be the older version..a "Type 1"?
Confused

Have since cleaned the anvil up, was full of gunk.   Bits are cleaned up.   Oiled the moving parts on that  $8 saw set.
Winkgrin

Wasn't too bad of a day?
Rolleyes
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
The plane/rasp is like a Sureform plane, just a different style of body.....

Drill bits may just come in handy......will give them a try-out later, to see how sharp they are...

Now, about that saw set.....I am still learning how to use the dang thing......trying to figure out which number to set the anvil at, and things like that.   Like where to set that fence at....

Spent a wee bit more today, though.  
Uhoh  

11 boards.....4/4 x 6 x 6' ( some at 5'...) flat sawn Ash.   $30...for about 32 board feet?
Confused   Now I just need a bit of shop time, to make something from these.     IF I run out,  I know where a bunch more is....
Cool
Well....the Boss has decreed that there will be a Chimney Cupboard made from that Ash.....looks like there will be another "Build Thread"  a-coming.....
Rolleyes 

Need to get some sort of plan.....the Single Brain Cell Sketch Up is now hard at work on that.  
Winkgrin
Winkgrin