Pictures of Gifts from Secret Santa posted here
I will not be the first yet since I have not received it yet.

I am also hoping others will wait until Christmas or a few days after to post them. 
Yes    No sneaking.
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(12-20-2017, 07:26 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I will not be the first yet since I have not received it yet.

I am also hoping others will wait until Christmas or a few days after to post them. 
Yes    No sneaking.
Laugh
Laugh

Can you pin this to the top ??
(12-21-2017, 08:55 AM)digger Wrote: Can you pin this to the top ??

Thanks I forgot to ask
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Wanted to give a special thanks to my secret santa.  I was honored to receive a nice book and some winding sticks!

https://imgur.com/a/yUGvi
My secret santa went above and beyond this year. I received a beautiful handmade box by Santa himself. Cradled in the box was a handmade marking gauge from Hamilton

Woodworks. Just beautiful. Warmest thanks for your generosity. 

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I like those winding sticks!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Thank you Santa for your generosity. 

First is a wonderful mortise gauge. I have several marking gauges, but not one with double markers for mortises! This is great.

[Image: i-TwKVZMf-M.jpg]

[Image: i-QXZz5Zd-M.jpg]

This is a fascinating handle from EO Stearns! I looked it up and it appears to have been designed as a soldering iron handle (if I found the correct photo on Google) from the days when you heated your irons in a fire. Pretty cool. Looks to me like a great all-around handle for just about anything. If anyone knows more about it, let me know.
[Image: i-J4C4d3C-M.jpg]

Last is a cable locking system that looks like the end of 120V plugs pulling out of extension cords. I'm not sure if this will end up in my wood shop or over in the motorcycle maintenance department, but either way what a great, useful addition!

[Image: i-t7LhK9v-M.jpg]

Thank you again, Santa. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I received beautiful handmade saws, a dovetail saw and a back saw.  Wonderfully made and just what I needed!  Thanks, Santa

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-25-2017, 03:15 PM)geek2me Wrote: I received beautiful handmade saws, a dovetail saw and a back saw.  Wonderfully made and just what I needed!  Thanks, Santa

Wow! Santa went full deluxe!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Thank you so much Santa for the pen blanks, pencil holder and small parts organizer!  I really need organization.  Photos to follow when I get home.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.