PMs are Tripling Up

I receive a PM and have 3 messages, all copies of the same message.  What gives?  I don't think it's the other user since it's happened with a few different people.
Janus was a disaster, coming or going - K. L, McReynolds 07/01/2015

My blog: http://wcwoodworking.blogspot.com/
  Re: PMs are Tripling Up by crokett™ (I receive a PM and h...)
I can't speak to the tripling, but I recently sent a PM to another member and when I pushed the button, it didn't seem to register in any familiar way. So I pushed it again. At which point I discovered I had sent the same message twice. So maybe the system isn't visibly showing it's responding, and folks are punching the button more than once.

Just something I noticed a week or two ago.

Be seeing you . . .

Re: RE: PMs are Tripling Up by TDKPE (I can't speak to the...)
(12-21-2017, 07:18 PM)TDKPE Wrote: I can't speak to the tripling, but I recently sent a PM to another member and when I pushed the button, it didn't seem to register in any familiar way.  So I pushed it again.  At which point I discovered I had sent the same message twice.  So maybe the system isn't visibly showing it's responding, and folks are punching the button more than once.

Just something I noticed a week or two ago.

+1.  PMs have a delay factor, don't know what's going on, but delivery delay is fairly significant and can then result in multiple deliveries.  This has been going on for some time now.
Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
No Evaporust was used on these tools.
ok thanks for the info. I don't think I've noticed any delay when clicking the send button on a PM.
Janus was a disaster, coming or going - K. L, McReynolds 07/01/2015

My blog: http://wcwoodworking.blogspot.com/
Not sure about that one, but when the new software came in, I had around 70-80 saved pm's.
After the upgrade, I had over 500. Laugh Laugh Laugh  Many multiples of each pm. That took some doing to sort those out.

9-11