DELETE ME!
You can not have it both ways.  Either you stay here or they delete you.
Smirk
Laugh
Laugh

Also

Are ALL of those tools YOURS?
Raised
Eek
Dodgy
Prayer
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE > > > > > > > > > > > >MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEee  TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE::::::::::::

DddDDddd
This may be the longest driveby gloat I've yet to see.
(12-22-2017, 06:19 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: This may be the longest driveby gloat I've yet to see.

[Image: 35982338726_c6ca287085_b.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Maybe this will do it;

(12-22-2017, 06:19 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: This may be the longest driveby gloat I've yet to see.

I find myself moving into the camp that says the greater gloat is pics of using the tools to make something.

Not putting down the tool acquisition gloats at all, just thinking how wonderful it would be to get some time in the shop and actually finish making something.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
!"#$%&'()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?
@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_
`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz{|}~
™¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ¶·¸¹º»¼½¾¿
ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛÜÝÞß
àáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿ
(12-22-2017, 11:32 PM)iclark Wrote: ...just thinking how wonderful it would be to get some time in the shop and actually finish making something.

I'm with ya there. Time is such a limited commodity in today's hectic pace.  These shop built-ins are taking like FOR... EV... VER...
[Image: Shop_Uppers2.jpg]
Cian - adding no value whatsoever
I'm in the "Non-Delete" camp. Your tools are just too pretty to toss aside...
Winkgrin

BUT, how the heck did you score 4 of Nordic's saws?
Raised
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(12-23-2017, 02:07 AM)Big Dave Wrote: BUT, how the heck did you score 4 of Nordic's saws?
Raised

It was a grass roots effort. Literally. I have the privilege of owning several of his saws starting from when he started. I really should finish that Norse Woodsmith backsaw type study before I lose more of my memory. Leif does have some real talent.
[Image: Norse_Saw_n.JPG]
Cian - adding no value whatsoever