another build thread...

Cool..
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Huh!???

2 days! Slacker! 

That's OK. I didn't do any work today, either.
Crazy
(01-14-2018, 08:27 PM)hbmcc Wrote: Huh!???

2 days! Slacker! 

That's OK. I didn't do any work today, either.
Crazy
Very bad chest cold/Flu going on, right now....Closed until I feel better.  Need to go over and pick up a couple more planks of Ash, before I can start on that  Bookcase unit....
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(01-14-2018, 10:04 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Very bad chest cold/Flu going on, right now....Closed until I feel better.  Need to go over and pick up a couple more planks of Ash, before I can start on that  Bookcase unit....

Get well, Bandit. Did you not get your flu shot?
(01-15-2018, 11:17 AM)Rick Barton Wrote: Get well, Bandit. Did you not get your flu shot?

Flue shot???? What, you want to kill him?   Stay away from corporate injections.  Only one who will feel better is the bankster as  he is empting your wallet.  

Niquil and throw a bunch of covers on you when you go to bed and sweat it out.  Other wise I hope you get to feeling better soon, Bandit.
(01-14-2018, 10:04 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Very bad chest cold/Flu going on, right now....Closed until I feel better.  Need to go over and pick up a couple more planks of Ash, before I can start on that  Bookcase unit....

The shots are better than running around in the buff, about 30% this year. Get a couple, or three. We older kids are hard to protect.

Speaking of buff.... you could breath deep, pump adrenaline, and shovel all the snow out of your yard in only your swim suit. They say that makes a person immune to disease. [Probably, something advanced by morticians.]

Feel better soon, friend.
Local gal that works at one of the clinics said they missed the flu shot thing this year.
Their numbers show it's only been 10% effective.
Crazy 
I don't get flu shots anyways.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

As my "luck" would have it...I have a visit to the Lung Doctor in the morning....that should be entertaining....

Actually, the last time I got a flu shot, was because the Army said I had to.....ever since, I turn them down, seems I got the flu from the Army one....
Lung Doctor wasn't much help, today.."See  you in 3 months",   more sprays to use. 

Nasty outside the door...
Angry

Global Warming , my....
Upset 
Thought I could at least try out a coat of shellac..

Kind of at a stand still, until the rest of the lumber arrives....might go ahead and finish the bottom, anyway..

Maybe someday, I might get good at half blind dovetails, by hand?   Maybe?   I did decide to install 9 Walnut plugs..

Pop them out with a screwdriver, blob a bit of glue on the smaller end, and hammer them home...these 6 were the easy ones..it was the three along the bottom rail, where I had to kneel down to install them...and hope I could stand back up...
Rolleyes 

Palm sander and a #4 smooth plane to work on the top a bit,  then used the shellac as a sanding sealer

The "light" spots are from an overhead lamp.....nothing got missed.   Shop is a might too cold for me, today...called it a day.

BTW: The Boss approved the colour of the shellac....won't need to buy any paint
Uhoh

Cool