I'm back!
Just started back here, been absent for about 8-9 years.  Lost my shop in a flood (that's the phrase I use for anything that didn't make it out of my divorce).  Finally put a shop back together and started making sawdust again.

Nice to see the place hasn't changed much.
"There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other is that heat comes from the furnace." - Aldo Leopold
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
(12-22-2017, 02:04 PM)JimV Wrote: Just started back here, been absent for about 8-9 years.  Lost my shop in a flood (that's the phrase I use for anything that didn't make it out of my divorce).  Finally put a shop back together and started making sawdust again.

I hear you.  I was able to keep the tools, but I just purchased a work space a year ago.  Glad to see you are able to recover, howbeit slowly.  Welcome back
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
(12-22-2017, 02:04 PM)JimV Wrote: Just started back here, been absent for about 8-9 years.  Lost my shop in a flood (that's the phrase I use for anything that didn't make it out of my divorce).  Finally put a shop back together and started making sawdust again.

Been there, done that. BTW it's not a flood its a tsunami.
If you lived in Florida, it would be called a sink hole.
My .02
Karl