Another good customer service experience
I built a storage chest for the shop and wanted to use some drawer slides I had laying around.  4 of the eight slideswere missing the rubber bumper that locks the innerslide when closed.  I`m wasn`t sure who even made the slides but they looked a lot like a K&V product.  I sent a message to K&V asking if I could buy the bumpers and the just sent me 6 of them at no charge.  Nice to have the experience and K&V is certainly high on my list when I need to buy slides.
Rick

I like it when people post these kinds of stories. Far too much negativity in the world today and it's just as easy to post something positive as negative. Thanks for sharing and thumbs up to K&V.
(12-25-2017, 01:32 PM)sweensdv2 Wrote: I like it when people post these kinds of stories.  Far too much negativity in the world today and it's just as easy to post something positive as negative.  Thanks for sharing and thumbs up to K&V.

I second sweensdv2. Glad to hear about a positive CS experience. Happy Holidays to all!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone