Replacing MM16 bandsaw feet
(12-28-2017, 10:22 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Hmm. I had no pads either, just metal.
I added 2 oak blocks underneath, mainly to raise it about 3 inches

I should clarify - when I said threaded pads I was referring to a welded section of the base that takes a leveling screw.  The screw is in contact with the floor surface for purposes of leveling.  Sorry if I am confusing the issue
Rick

(12-27-2017, 06:40 AM)Rick_B Wrote: Neither did/mine.  It has threaded pads that take a allen head set screw.  If that is what you are talking about - I can measure one of them?  BTW the manual I have refers to these levelingscrewsso I am pretty sure they are OEM.

Oh jeez. Apologies for starting this thread. ^^^ This is correct. It's been too long since I've had to adjust them and I just forgot. I am not missing parts. 
Blush
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
(12-29-2017, 06:38 AM)Rick_B Wrote: I should clarify - when I said threaded pads I was referring to a welded section of the base that takes a leveling screw.  The screw is in contact with the floor surface for purposes of leveling.  Sorry if I am confusing the issue

Ahhh ok
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020