How'd we do?
  Re: RE: How'd we do? by iclark ([quote='Bones™' pid=...)
(01-10-2018, 10:36 AM)iclark Wrote: Says the person that we sent our money to. Hmmm Winkgrin Laugh

He swung by to buy the house.
Good judgement comes from experience.
Experience comes from poor judgement.

Neil Summers Home Inspections
  Re: RE: How'd we do? by Snipe Hunter ([quote='iclark' pid=...)
(01-12-2018, 05:44 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: He swung by to buy the house.

Well, Bones, how'd we do, you got the dough, right?
Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
No Evaporust was used on these tools.
  Re: RE: How'd we do? by Admiral ([quote='Snipe Hunter...)
(02-13-2018, 09:32 PM)Admiral Wrote: Well, Bones, how'd we do, you got the dough, right?

Been wondering why the site is still active,usually taken down by now.No reports from anyone.Also would like to know how we did.Haven't seen Patsfan posting,sure hope he is well.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
  Re: RE: How'd we do? by chips ahoy ([quote='Admiral' pid...)
(02-19-2018, 05:15 PM)chips ahoy Wrote: Been wondering why the site is still active,usually taken down by now.No reports from anyone.Also would like to know how we did.Haven't seen Patsfan posting,sure hope he is well.

Mel

My apologies to all.

I won't share the details, but family illness(es) and the demands turnover on a startup business with critical turnover have kept me out of the picture for a while.

I understand the words of frustration and appreciate the words of concern for me.

I am ok and will pick this back up by the end of the week.

Mike
"Some people are like glow sticks. I just want to snap them in half and shake the sh%# out of them until the light comes on."

"A centurion walks into a bar, holds up two fingers and says "Five beers, please"

Re: RE: How'd we do? by Patsfan ([quote='chips ahoy' ...)
(Yesterday, 07:22 PM)Patsfan Wrote: My apologies to all.

I won't share the details, but family illness(es) and the demands turnover on a startup business with critical turnover have kept me out of the picture for a while.

I understand the words of frustration and appreciate the words of concern for me.

Mike

Mike
Just glad to know you and the family are doing well,a lot of people were concerned.Looking forward to you getting back together with us.All the best.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
  Re: RE: How'd we do? by chips ahoy ([quote='Patsfan' pid...)
(Yesterday, 08:09 PM)chips ahoy Wrote: Mike
 Just glad to know you and the family are doing well,a lot of people were concerned.Looking forward to you getting back together with us.All the best.

Mel

Mike:  take care of business, we all have our challenges.  BTDT.
Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
No Evaporust was used on these tools.
  Re: RE: How'd we do? by Patsfan ([quote='chips ahoy' ...)
(Yesterday, 07:22 PM)Patsfan Wrote: My apologies to all.

Mike

Mike,
I'm glad everyone is getting better up there and sorry about the startup headaches. Wish I was closer, I'd love to help if I could. I've always admired the people with the guts to start their own business. I've always worked for "the man", to afraid to go out on my own.

BTW, my condolences on your loss (to the Eagles). We figured you had just gone into a period of morning. Wink
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Dr. Sheldon Cooper