Waterstones
For sale are a set of Ohishi waterstones (carried by Lie Nielsen) 600, 1000, and 10000 grit. They are in almost new condition, very little use. Asking $130 + S&H

Also have a Shapton Pro 12K stone, in good condition, about 1/2" left, asking $65. Shapton Pro 12K

I'm in Fayettevile, GA (south of Atlanta). You are welcome to pick these items up. Payment via Paypal. Shipping extra. I'll use USPS priority flat rate box/envelopĀ  whenever possible. My zip is 30215.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
Shapton 12k no longer for sale. Ohishi set reduced to $125 shipped.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
Is this a 600 or 6000 Ohishi Stone?
(02-22-2018, 04:08 PM)Joeybomba Wrote: Is this a 600 or 6000 Ohishi Stone?

Sorry, the stones were sold.