Phylly Planes custom set of 4 dado planes
For sale is a set of 4 custom made Phylly Planes dado planes (by Phil Edwards of England). Serial # 109,110,111, and 112.  I got them a few years ago but did not really got into using them much and sort of forgot about them after a  cross-country move. Typically runs about 150 pounds/ea ($200/ea). You can learn more about them here

Asking $495 for a set of 4 (3/8, 1/2, 17mm, and 20mm). Shipping and insurance extra. Paypal.

Dado plane pictures
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
3/8 and 1/2 planes were sold. Price reduced on the 5/8 (17mm) and 3/4 (20mm) $125/ea shipped CONUS.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
(01-10-2018, 09:50 PM)merrick Wrote: [snip] the 5/8 (17mm) and 3/4 (20mm) [snip]

Can we be a bit more accurate about the measurement of these planes? 20 mm is a full mm over 3/4inch and most 4/4 off the shelf surfaced lumber. It's about 2 mm over the size of "3/4 inch" plywood which is mostly "close" to 18 mm. The 17 mm is well over 5/8" and too small for 18 mm plywood. It would make for a happier post if your numbers were (a) checked, (b) consistent and © reliable. If your metric numbers are accurate, these planes are of limited utility in the U.S.
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
The actual measurements are in metric (17mm and 20mm). As everything in the hand tool world, mm or in is a relative thing as one often works to pair up a dado with its mating part.