Overhead Retractable Electrical Line
Btw cox reels makes real 220v rated reels. So do other commercial reel makers. Not seen 220v versions from legacy or hf yet
Smile

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(01-07-2018, 11:59 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Btw cox reels makes real 220v rated reels. So do other commercial reel makers. Not seen 220v versions from legacy or hf yet
Smile

Thanks Mike - just took a look at Cox Reels online; a little out of my price range for this project.

Doug
Watch eBay for them. Generally i get them for about $100 ea when possible.

someone gave me a HF reel.  I put it in my garage and it's great. Actually, they gave me two and I forget what I did with the other one.  Almost makes me want to suck up the price for one in my basement shop. Never thought about one for 220v, have to consider that.  I just swap things around on the wall plug.  but there are long cords running on the floor.
New shed above one of my bench areas at 16'. Fully retracted for now while driving scissor lift around. These are air and 110v roboreels. They are $99 refurbs from their site. I dont have 220 tools i need to roll around so the 220s will get powered from above by 10ga 220 lines that follow the nordfab drops.

[Image: MVIMG_20180107_181719_zps6hyaae5z.jpg]