Which Snowblower?
I have a rural property and also clear snow from my MIL's place next door.  I have a 2 stage Husqvarna snowblower, but I've always thought that if money were no object, I'd have a UTV with a plow, plus the Husq, plus a little single stage, paddle type blower.  Different conditions call for different equipment.  Even with all that, I'd still have to keep my snow shovel.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

I guess my results didn't work out this year. Picked up the cheap TroyBilt that's usually $599 when Lowes had on sale last fall for $510 and then used the $60 off $400 coupon and picked up in tax free DE.

Never took it out of the box. I guess I should at least open to make sure something is in it, but the box is pretty buried at this point.

Rich
"Have a very small amount of things to work with." Henri Cartier-Bresson
Looking for a snowblower. Have a line on a used Craftsman 29" two stage with a 9hp motor. Seller says it is a couple of years old. Haven't gone to look at it yet, maybe have time to do that this weekend. Thoughts?
I bought a Toro this year. The deadman switch didn’t work. If you let go of both handles it would run away from you. 4 trips back to the dealer before it was fixed. I wrote to Toro, but they never replied. Pretty dangerous and irresponsible of them not to reply. Luckily the dealer behaved responsibly. Picked up and delivered 4 times at no charge to me.

I cannot recommend Toro.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
that's horrible, I would report it. CPSC apparently handles snowblowers.
The dealer finally fixed it. So I’m fine now. But I still won’t recommend the Toro.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(04-06-2018, 07:18 PM)page2171 Wrote: Looking for a snowblower. Have a line on a used Craftsman 29" two stage with a 9hp motor. Seller says it is a couple of years old. Haven't gone to look at it yet, maybe have time to do that this weekend. Thoughts?

Craftsman sells two lines of blowers, both are made by MTD if that helps.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(04-08-2018, 05:51 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Craftsman sells two lines of blowers, both are made by MTD if that helps.

Getting parts can be a pita. Your ok if the parts guy wants to take the time to figure out what model MTD it is.

Nobody around here will......

Ed