A visit to a wonderful wood shop
Mr. Pete has over 800 videos you can enjoy....Watch this to the end for a unique planing clamp that you may want to build...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSZrS1AEGrM
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(01-06-2018, 11:13 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: Mr. Pete has over 800 videos you can enjoy....Watch this to the end for a unique planing clamp that you may want to build...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSZrS1AEGrM

Great video.  I love the home-made ANOTHER-WAY lathe 
Laugh
My post was deleted !  What is wrong with this?  Are the 1984 revisionist algorithms to aggressive?

Following is my original post.
That is p-o-r-n.  It is just pure wood shop p.o.r.n!  Great tools, great ingenuity and evidence of great skill.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe

Cool shop.
Ag
That lathe is a beautiful piece of work. Would like to see it's operations.

I have communicated a few times with tubalcane on metal work and he is very helpful- a smart man. Even a woodworker would benefit from watching some of his videos.
(01-07-2018, 08:42 AM)Cecil Wrote: My post was deleted !  What is wrong with this?  Are the 1984 revisionist algorithms to aggressive?

Following is my original post.
That is p-o-r-n.  It is just pure wood shop p.o.r.n!  Great tools, great ingenuity and evidence of great skill.

Yes. 

I will be excommunicated for a more detailed explanation. Never fear however. Bad grammar and misspelling are acceptable.

Cool
I talked to Mr Pete  a few weeks ago and told him he was a legend in these parts.
I run into him around town and at auctions.

For those who do not know, he was my shop teacher in HS and still lives a few miles from me 
Yes
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
(01-09-2018, 08:53 AM)2beast Wrote: I talked to Mr Pete  a few weeks ago and told him he was a legend in these parts.
I run into him around town and at auctions.

For those who do not know, he was my shop teacher in HS and still lives a few miles from me 
Yes

I was hoping you would see this and chime in, Greg..I think I have seen almost all his videos and he's definitely my favorite of the machine shop Youtube posters....I really enjoy his way of speaking, and his way of explaining things...he has that "mid-west" twang to his voice!!!!!
Big Grin
Big Grin
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

What are you talking about........................Midwest Twang!

Laugh
Laugh
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery