Craftsman Jointer
I am thinking King Seeley made . My question is ....The outfeed adjustable on this one ?  Worth 125.00 ? I have a 12 inch jointer ...I just want a six for some reason  .
Laugh
Laugh 
I will refurb it . I will probably offer 125 .

Thinking King Seeley

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(01-07-2018, 06:24 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: I am thinking King Seeley made . My question is ....The outfeed adjustable on this one ?  Worth 125.00 ? I have a 12 inch jointer ...I just want a six for some reason  .
Laugh
Laugh 
I will refurb it . I will probably offer 125 .

Thinking King Seeley

I wouldn't offer over $50.   Tho to be honest, none of those old craftman 6" were any good.
"There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other is that heat comes from the furnace." - Aldo Leopold
Late 50's  early  60's from what I can gather over at the vintage site . Thought it would be cool to refurb . Shine up that aluminum .
Yes 

[Image: 11277-A.jpg]

I hope it has this motor .

[Image: 12277-D.jpg]

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(01-08-2018, 10:15 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: Late 50's  early  60's from what I can gather over at the vintage site . Thought it would be cool to refurb . Shine up that aluminum .
Yes 

Not sure why JimV says the jointer is no good, but that is a nice jointer - heavy and well made. 

The outfeed table is adjustable by using 3 table leveling screws, which I believe allows the outfeed table to be adjusted planar to the infeed table across both the length and the width.

I would say it would be worth $125

Greg
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
That looks like the Craftsman jointer with the fixed out feed bed. I have not had personal experience with them but I have read that setting the height of the blades is more fiddly with those than with ones where the out feed is adjustable. 

It would be a nice restore project though.
(01-08-2018, 10:25 AM)stav Wrote: That looks like the Craftsman jointer with the fixed out feed bed. I have not had personal experience with them but I have read that setting the height of the blades is more fiddly with those than with ones where the out feed is adjustable. 

It would be a nice restore project though.

As Greg pointed out they are adjustable .
Vintage site

(01-08-2018, 10:15 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: Late 50's  early  60's from what I can gather over at the vintage site . Thought it would be cool to refurb . Shine up that aluminum .
Yes 

iT IS MISSING AN IMPORTANT PART....THE CUTTERHEAD GUARD

I gave mine away to a fellow Woodnetter.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

(01-08-2018, 06:34 PM)GeorgeV Wrote: iT IS MISSING AN IMPORTANT PART....THE CUTTERHEAD GUARD

I gave mine away to a fellow Woodnetter.

George those pictures are from one that was refurbed by a gentleman over at vintagemachinery.org
I think I can see part of the pork chop on the one I will look at tomorrow .
[Image: 00Y0Y_hO4VFnR6No2_600x450.jpg]

Did you own one ?

Golden Oldie.

Mine was a newer model.  Castings were pretty heavy back then.
That would be handy for smaller stock.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

We had one in a cabinet shop I worked in many moons ago.  Never had to adjust it other than moving the fence to spread the cutter wear, but it worked fine.  Looks like the one in the ad has an 1800 rpm motor (large motor sheave), not that it matters (it doesn't).  

It would be a step up from my vintage 4" Delta, which was new when I bought it (sad that it's now 'vintage' 
Sad ).

I wouldn't go over $125 if it's all there, and try for $100.  But that depends also on how badly you want/need it, and what sort of market there is in your area for used machines.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"