Lie Nielsen in Chicago - January 26-27
(01-17-2018, 04:04 PM)Slav Jelesijevich Wrote: Ya ya ya, see you all Saturday morning.

Slav

Ya ya ya, I hate driving into the City, but I'll give it a try. Put a lawn chair in a parking space for me.
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
get Slav there in the am....???
good luck with that   :  )

Slav - make sure to give the Lazarus planes a spin - I LOVE mine!
he made a panel plane that is my fav and a pleasure to use

wish I were closer, but TX is a wee bit too far
Ok, what time Slav? Let’s get it in writing.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
(01-17-2018, 04:04 PM)Slav Jelesijevich Wrote: Ya ya ya, see you all Saturday morning.

Slav

[Image: ZombieLike.jpg]
We can meet up at Uncle Mikes for a healthy breakfast?

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
(01-20-2018, 11:35 PM)Slav Jelesijevich Wrote: We can meet up at Uncle Mikes for a healthy breakfast?

Slav

You talking this place? 

http://www.unclemikesplace.com/
Yes, the official CATS restaurant, nobody ever leaves hungry. Others can attest to the fact.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
(01-21-2018, 01:46 AM)Cian Wrote: You talking this place? 

http://www.unclemikesplace.com/

How about Joe McMahon and Antioch Frank?  Anyone ever talk to them? 
I can't make the breakfast but will be at the school for the LN gig and lunch.
How about 9 at Uncle Mike’s?

Slav
(01-25-2018, 06:00 PM)Slav Jelesijevich Wrote: How about 9 at Uncle Mike’s?

Slav

9am at Uncle Mike's.  I'll plan to make it.