The Flaw In My Plan
I'm lucky.  The boss doesn't care what I spend... as long as we pay the bills.  She says that I have earned the right to buy what I want, but she knows we got where we are because we both spend within reason.  She never complains about the stuff for the shop... I use it all, and she is proud of (nearly) everything that comes out of there. 
Smirk

Plus... she has her hobbies, and I support those as well. Give and take. 
Cool
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Make a wall mounted flap cover out of 1/4" ply and a hinge. Hang it over the top of those lathe tools.
Winkgrin
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-17-2018, 12:53 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Make a wall mounted flap cover out of 1/4" ply and a hinge. Hang it over the top of those lathe tools.
Winkgrin
Laugh

Laugh

actually I was thinking of some kind of cover over the upper half  to keep sawdust/etc from getting down into the PVC pipe holders.

this thread is somewhat in jest.  I didn't realize how many tools I had accumulated until I went to re-organize them.  Even if my wife did notice she wouldn't care much.  I don't really spend a lot on my shop.
(01-17-2018, 01:02 PM)crokett™ Wrote:
Laugh

actually I was thinking of some kind of cover over the upper half  to keep sawdust/etc from getting down into the PVC pipe holders.

this thread is somewhat in jest.  I didn't realize how many tools I had accumulated until I went to re-organize them.  Even if my wife did notice she wouldn't care much.  I don't really spend a lot on my shop.

Don't worry I was not talking at or to you just me.  The Dr. says I have a problem telling the truth and mainly because I can not remember what I said most of the time anyway after that.  Also the VA put her in charge of the purse strings as making her my fiduciary so she has to buy what I want or when she gives me my allowance of $50 per month.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.