ethanol gas
Goes in my tractor, *if* I need to dispose of some.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-15-2018, 10:00 PM)JosephP Wrote: That is surprising.  Even non-ethanol gas will spoil in less time than that.

Not sure what you mean by "spoil" - the more volatile components do evaporate, but it still burns fine and will run engines.  FWIW, I've used 10 to 15 year old gas that would still run small engines.
(01-17-2018, 02:49 PM)JosephP Wrote: Put it in a nearly full tank in the car (see posts 8 & 9).

I don't see those posts in the thread, starts at twenty something.

Personally, I would just put it in the lawnmower, maybe mix it with mostly straight gas, a little oil won't hurt.  I would rather risk a $200 lawnmower than a $20K car.
(01-19-2018, 12:02 PM)geek2me Wrote: I don't see those posts in the thread, starts at twenty something.

Personally, I would just put it in the lawnmower, maybe mix it with mostly straight gas, a little oil won't hurt.  I would rather risk a $200 lawnmower than a $20K car.

Post #31. As usual, the post numbers are screwed, starting at 24
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020