Porter Cable Quick Jig 560
Update: I gave the thing a significant workout today. I am assembling a work table from 2 x 4 stock. I’ve done this before with my old aluminum bodied Kreg jig, but it was a tiresome job. The jig would not clamp 1-1/2” thick material, so I had to use a C-clamp to use it. The holes were too close together so I had to move the jig for each hole. I recall thinking, “This job is taking forever”.

Fast forward to the P-C jig. It easily handled the 1-1/2” material. I was able to move the holes further apart so I did not have to re-clamp. It was stable enough to allow a 4 foot long 2 x 4 to stand up (though I think I will mount a baseboard).

I forgot that this has dust collection so no report on that. After I was all done I checked and the hose I have fits nicely (to my D.C., but it is a vac hose). It has an extra long bit so the Kreg bits will not work.

Overall, a huge improvement on the old system.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Can you move a puck to the work like you can with the kreg jig? Also the kregs have multiple size inserts you can use (micro and HD).

Watch menards too for sales on the PC one.

Price jumps on the kreg jigs are crazy. Double that $160 and you get closer to a foreman on sale. Once you have that, these jigs are for the birds when you do pocket holes in up to 1.5" stock.

Castle benchtop is super sweet but its 5x the money.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.