band saw
A Buddy of mine has a Delta band saw,the upper tire blew to pieces today.I don't suppose there is a hope of getting both upper and lower tires for a Delta.Model #28-195C.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Google the model of the saw, a bunch of hits will come up.
Sure there is. You want urethane tires and they are sold by the dia of the wheel. Heck folks here sell them and so does hartville tool and o believe they may have a woodnet discount or did. Amaxon has them too. Hot water to warm them up to install them.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Thanks a lot guys,I'll pass that info on.No Hartville tool in Canada,but will check Amazon.All the best.

Mel
Once again,thanks,found them on US Amazon,they are on order.

Mel
(01-12-2018, 07:10 PM)chips ahoy Wrote: A Buddy of mine has a Delta band saw,the upper tire blew to pieces today.I don't suppose there is a hope of getting both upper and lower tires for a Delta.Model #28-195C.

Mel

I’m sure Lee Valley has the tires you need.
Professional at making sawdust!!!!
(01-13-2018, 06:05 PM)mickanick1 Wrote: I’m sure Lee Valley has the tires you need.

Never thought of them,but will check for future,as he already has them ordered on Amazon.I appreciate the idea.

Mel