Looking to upgrade to a better miter saw
Yes the Dc on the KAPEX is good, but that is if you purchase the larger diameter DC hose.

About 2-3 years ago, I seriously considered a KAPEX.  Talked to a Woodcraft salesman, who when giving me the out-the-door price, said price included the $175.00 36mm diameter x 5m long hose. According to the salesman, the KAPEX DC will not be effective if I used the 27mm hose that came with my CT33E Fe$tool vac. Told him I would think about it.

I thought he was trying for a bigger sale, but later a KAPEX owner told me the same.
(01-27-2018, 02:01 AM)Ray Newman Wrote: Yes the Dc on the KAPEX is good, but that is if you purchase the larger diameter DC hose.

About 2-3 years ago, I seriously considered a KAPEX.  Talked to a Woodcraft salesman, who when giving me the out-the-door price, said price included the $175.00 36mm diameter x 5m long hose. According to the salesman, the KAPEX DC will not be effective if I used the 27mm hose that came with my CT33E Fe$tool vac. Told him I would think about it.

I thought he was trying for a bigger sale, but later a KAPEX owner told me the same.

Oh....so "DC" means Dust Collection. I was confused on what that acronym meant in a previous post, haha.
Near future projects:

-Curly Maple display case
-Jatoba and Quilted Maple dresser