cordless circular saws and miter saws?
Hello, I am wondering what do you guys think about the new cordless saws on the market? Like DeWalt Flexvolt or the Milwaukee Fuel saws.
We use a Milwaukee 18v Fuel at work. We do roofing & construction work. That saw cuts 2x4s & OSB right up til lunch with plenty of battery left. It's loaded with power AND uses a 7 1/4" blade. By far its my favorite saw to use at work.
Take a look at JLC Tools of the Trade reviews.  They seem to give fair reviews.  I own both M18 6.5 Saws.  The fuel model runs longer and I use a combination of M18 Batteries 3,4 & 5 amp Hour.  The 5 gives me the longest run time on both. I have tried selling the non-fuel one, but didn't have any takers.  I have the Fuel M18 set up for my True-Trac system currently, and the non fuel for rough cutting.  I may switch them around though. The larger 7.25 M18 saw has the blade on the right and the 6.5's have it ln the left.  I prefer the left. I only take out the corded when I need the larger capacity of the 7.25 Dewalt.  I also have a C-Man 5- 3/8 inch Trim saw, my cordless have pretty much replaced that one. Dan
I been looking at the DeWalt Flexvolt line of tools.
The Makita seems to be good as well.