Need Help w/Pricing
Guys and Gals,

I need help pricing a table saw I would like to sell. I purchased the saw new in 2009. The saw is Jet Model JWSS-10CS, Jet Closed Stand 10" SuperSaw with 52 inch XACTA Fence and Sliding Table Assembly. Hobby use, well maintained. Original retail price was $1900. Can be run on 110 or 220. 1-3/4 HP. 
The router table attached at the far right is NOT included.

Many thanks,

TJ

[Image: IMG_3781.jpg]
Depends how fast you want to sell it. Slow start $1200 and drop every couple weeks. Faster -$500.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

The CI sliding table is an awesome accessory (I have one on my Unisaw) and used it is worth a couple hundred by itself. As a package I think it's a $600-$1000 saw depending on your market and how motivated you are.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
I have sold many used tools. I would agree with BloomingtonMike except it would take me a very long time to drop to $500 for that saw. Generally 1/2 of new price is a good start point; I'm sure its gone up in price if still sold new. What does a comparable new Jet sell for now?
(01-15-2018, 11:15 PM)HomerLee Wrote: I have sold many used tools. I would agree with BloomingtonMike except it would take me a very long time to drop to $500 for that saw. Generally 1/2 of new price is a good start point; I'm sure its gone up in price if still sold new. What does a comparable new Jet sell for now?

These guys are right.  I would start at 1200, might snag someone.  Most likely it sells at $1000.

Nice saw.
(01-15-2018, 11:15 PM)HomerLee Wrote: I have sold many used tools. I would agree with BloomingtonMike except it would take me a very long time to drop to $500 for that saw. Generally 1/2 of new price is a good start point; I'm sure its gone up in price if still sold new. What does a comparable new Jet sell for now?

Closest I can find is the Jet ProShop with cast iron tables and 52" fence - $1500, however, it does not have the sliding table.

Thanks for your help!
Thanks everyone for your input!!
I’m thinking $800-$1000 with the accessories for a selling price. It depends on how many 3 hp cabinet saws are for sale close by when you’re selling it and where they’re priced. I recently helped my friend buy a 3 HP Jet cabinet saw with router table, Hitachi 3 HP router, Incra fence and a ton of Incra add ons. Also 2 Forrest blades. He paid $1250 and I thought he did really good.

We were looking for a contractor saw as well for months on CL and there really wasn’t anything too great. Most were around $500 and not worth it. I have noticed a big drop in decent used machinery in my area over the past few years on CL. I can’t figure out why.

Is that a true cabinet saw or a hybrid? That would make a big difference to me.
I have the same saw . It has served me well . I don't want to say what I paid on a fathers day special from Redmonds to my door .  I have a 5 hp Oliver as well .
I would say 800 - 1000 . You have kept it in wonderful shape .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.