Daily Bench Shot

Cool  ....................
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

This load of roughly 100 year old Florida pine was given to me yesterday (ignoring the 2 top 1” X 12” boards).
Many boards are 6’ to 7’ long; it’s about 100 BF.

Attached Files Image(s)

Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(12-22-2019, 10:32 AM)Gary G™ Wrote: This load of roughly 100 year old Florida pine was given to me yesterday (ignoring the 2 top 1” X 12” boards).
Many boards are 6’ to 7’ long; it’s about 100 BF.

Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Didn't take photos but took advantage of 55F day and sprayed GF "Milk Paint" on a project today. I'll get pics later. That acrylic paint sprays out sweet.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Finally got it assembled. Narrow hall table with a small hutch. Plenty of storage in a small space.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Looks really good Rob.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

The floor is my bench right now. Air scrubber. Almost done.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

[Image: HbP0z9P.jpg]
he not busy being born,
Is busy dying.
--Bob Dylan
Yesterday's bench shop is of the assembly/outfeed table I stopped working on nearly two years ago. Last night I added leveling feet and plowed dados for T-track. Next I'll plow dados for the miter slides, shellac the surface, and level it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Workbench has had some pretty much light duty lately. Too many other projects going on outside, working on car, etc.

Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020