Daily Bench Shot
(02-18-2018, 02:07 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Ed. You have your shop leaned over working on the bottom of the concrete?
Winkgrin

Looks that way cause your closer to Austraila....

Laugh

Ed

Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-16-2018, 05:34 PM)EdL Wrote: It's currently whats under the bench.....

New version of a "bench dog"

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Earthquake?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(02-19-2018, 06:06 PM)Rob Young Wrote: Earthquake?

Laugh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

“Windows all around up there? That would be nice getting lots of sunlight in.“

Yeah, at the farm, the shop is 16’ X 32’ with 11’ walls and the top 3’ are transom windows all around. One day, I might replace the plexi with real glass.
At the house in Melbourne, the shop isn’t even a walk-in closet.

Laugh
Laugh
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
You let the tailgate down and drained the swimming pool and your peavey needs work.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(02-19-2018, 07:45 PM)Redman Wrote: You let the tailgate down and drained the swimming pool and your peavey needs work.

Ayup. Brought home a sheet of PB when I went to get the pickup battery. It was sprinkling at the lumber yard so we wrapped the PB. Good thing we did because it poured rain for 10 mile.
Uhoh

I let all my peavey's go with the mill when I sold it. I should have kept one. A friend of mine gave me this one, so I can turn firewood logs. I'm coating it with BLO. It might kill it.
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

[Image: DSC00524_zpsl13sasbj.jpg][Image: DSC00530_zpsmvlivzwd.jpg][Image: DSC00519_zps8a1fccez.jpg]
 This Willow Oak wing back chair was started last October. The log was from my yard and originally was 800 pounds.....it is about 275 pounds now...

After the initial shape out with a chainsaw, I let it sit for 2 months to adjust the moisture, on my covered shop porch. This week I have been giving it the final push to finish it....

Andrew
"That's like getting a running start and diving headfirst into the vortex."

Steve Freidman 4/21/2013