Daily Bench Shot
Y'all are making me jealous of your shop space. My bench is fairly clean right now....but I can't get to my floor.

It's nice having a 3 stall garage because most of the year I can leave the truck out and have 2 stalls for shop space. But when it gets -20* the truck needs a home and the woodworking space suffers, and then I have to worry about the salt dust being stirred up when I sweep.
(01-28-2018, 02:42 PM)digidan Wrote: Two of the four podiums I'm building for a church group.

Project got slowed when I caught my left hand in the biscuit joiner. Still got my fingers but I'm one–handed for a few more weeks. Good neighbor is helping me out.

[Image: benchtoday.png]

So sorry to hear of your accident - best of luck with the recovery! 
Yes 

Doug

Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-28-2018, 02:42 PM)digidan Wrote: Project got slowed when I caught my left hand in the biscuit joiner. Still got my fingers but I'm one–handed for a few more weeks. Good neighbor is helping me out.

I am likewise sorry to read about your accident.  The only serious accident I've ever had woodworking was with a biscuit joiner.  Didn't lose anything either, fortunately.  As I was healing up I reread the owner's manual.  "Always clamp the work."  Nope.  "Always have two hands on the tool."  Nope.  Care to share?  
I hope you heal up soon with no lasting damage, and a renewed focus on safety.  

John

Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

[Image: 6ms44Vu.jpg?1]
This is going to be my Mothers birthday present on March 16th.  Ambrosia Maple and Walnut keepsake box or it may become a music box if I have enough time to find the music portion.  This one is going to be kind of special for my Mom because my baby sister (48 years young) recently passed away and my Mom is taking it hard.  My sister really enjoyed music and her favorite wood was Walnut and anything else with "character" and why I'm thinking about making this a music box. I just started it this evening and I have a ways to go before it's complete.

(01-28-2018, 02:42 PM)digidan Wrote: Two of the four podiums I'm building for a church group.

Project got slowed when I caught my left hand in the biscuit joiner. Still got my fingers but I'm one–handed for a few more weeks. Good neighbor is helping me out.

[Image: benchtoday.png]

Hate to break it to you, but those aren't podiums, they're lecterns.
(01-24-2018, 08:01 PM)2beast Wrote: Working on a new mirror for the bathroom.

Be sure to post a picture when finished.  I like it already.  
Yes
Man you guys with your clean shops and actual woodworking just make me sick.
Laugh My bench seems to do everything except woodworking.

[Image: 100_3312.jpg]
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous