Daily Bench Shot
(08-16-2018, 05:26 PM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Cool  New handle? Looks new

Yep.  Old handle was cracked in multiple places.  Gave me a reason to try/build something I haven't tried before.  It was fun, but time consuming.  I'm sure I would get faster the more I did, but if it ain't broke.....
Semper Fi,

Barry
(08-12-2018, 09:58 PM)EdL Wrote: Countertops done today......turned out very good.

Ed

(08-16-2018, 08:44 PM)Barry Johnson Wrote: Yep.  Old handle was cracked in multiple places.  Gave me a reason to try/build something I haven't tried before.  It was fun, but time consuming.  I'm sure I would get faster the more I did, but if it ain't broke.....

Nice job on that saw handle Barry!!!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Finished the finish on the Bow front table:  Waterlox and then a couple of coats of Briwax.

[Image: TNwwci_UDQ3_KPr_R0_YQFxn_DQ.jpg]

And here it is in it's new home awaiting the decorating touch of the Master when she get's home
Smile

[Image: xf_BXsqq_ZTUOg8_Hh8u_Yq6d_A.jpg]

I like finished projects
Smile
Sweet............
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Well done, looks great!

Ed
This is what's on the bench today as I wait for the epoxy in the knot hole on the Farm table build to set....

I wanted to improve my Dust Collection for both of my Vacs though the Fein does not need much help, but this will save me on Bags and filters....

[Image: sh4a_Ouz_UQUKN_Vp_GZDNj_OA.jpg]

[Image: 0m1_Wr_Jt_VTk_KAFReb41x_Ibg.jpg]

One for this:

[Image: Icm_UTx_H9_RYav_ODFu_U0_Bod_A.jpg]

And one for this:

[Image: p53i_F_Js_Toys_Oc_IOVRyt_Kw.jpg]

I will be glad when I get this HUGE table top done and out of here
Smile

[Image: p_Jx_Mi2_BKQoq_I_at0foayj_A.jpg]

And this old guy is getting a good workout.....

[Image: fullsizeoutput_8c8.jpg]

John
(08-23-2018, 04:06 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: This is what's on the bench today as I wait for the epoxy in the knot hole on the Farm table build to set....

John

BTDT yada, yada, Gad.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(08-23-2018, 04:06 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: I wanted to improve my Dust Collection for both of my Vacs though the Fein does not need much help, but this will save me on Bags and filters....

[Image: p53i_F_Js_Toys_Oc_IOVRyt_Kw.jpg]

I will be glad when I get this HUGE table top done and out of here
Smile

John

Fein II??? I have one. I've used 2-3 bags in the ten? years I've had it. I dump the bags....takes a little time, yes.

Your PC, I have it's grandfather. Type A3, next size bigger. It was my father's, I've never used it.
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yes Fein II. And that is just a PC bag on a Skil 449
Ah I see now. Guess they were copying tools back then too.
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020