Daily Bench Shot
(09-16-2018, 07:37 PM)EdL Wrote: The last Ash I'll ever mill and White Oak.

Finished the White Oak today, working on the Red, then Cherry.

Ed

What brand of bands are you running on that mill. I'm not familiar with your mill name.

I had a Woodmizer. I've been out of the milling for a number of years (20) and haven't kept up with the changes/brands.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Your lucky to be unfamiliar with Dyna Tech.....amish built, they need to stick with pine log furniture.

Currently running Woodmizer bands, have also used Timberwolf. I'm told our sharpener has been figured out  
Rolleyes  might take an evening and set and grind a couple of Timberwolf bands if needed.

Ed
When I sold machine and sharpener and got out, I was running WM 1-1/4"x0.42x7/8" blades.
They were fantastic. That 7/8 tooth spacing gave you some speed and more ease of cut.
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Finished milling tonight....did 5 Cherry logs this afternoon/evening.

Very pleased with the lumber, especially after setting for 4-5 years.

Will get it stacked & stickered asap. Then get the mill cleaned & serviced.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

Cherry looks good ...
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks, was suprised myself....

Ed

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

You're killin me Smalls!
...with all those neat and tidy benches. I'm getting jealous
Winkgrin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020