Daily Bench Shot
Sawed and chiseled half dovetail sockets for rear drawer dividers several days ago. Will do the front ones today. Somebody wanted cluttered, dirty bench shots. Here you go:

[Image: 32259713228_e3597d80ce_c.jpg]IMG_4436 by Hank Knight, on Flickr
(12-11-2018, 10:02 AM)Hank Knight Wrote: Sawed and chiseled half dovetail sockets for rear drawer dividers several days ago. Will do the front ones today. Somebody wanted cluttered, dirty bench shots. Here you go:

[Image: 32259713228_e3597d80ce_c.jpg]IMG_4436 by Hank Knight, on Flickr

You need to post more of your stuff here on Woodnet Hank. You do some beautiful work!

Frank
Going to let her dad take care of the furniture.  
Laugh

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-11-2018, 05:56 PM)EdL Wrote: Going to let her dad take care of the furniture.  
Laugh

Cool  Yes they need to share the work.
Laugh

When you cannot find a chainsaw part in your saw box, it's time to clean the box out, especially when half of the box is full of wood chips.
Uhoh

Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Use a magnet to sort it out
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Sanding some pantry shelves for a family friend...whoever varnished them, did it in a sandbox. Non-slip finish for sure.

Hoping she'll let me ditch the '70's rope molding and put a hardwood face on them.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-11-2018, 02:50 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: You need to post more of your stuff here on Woodnet Hank. You do some beautiful work!

Frank

Thanks Frank! That's quite a compliment!

Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Just off the bench; Cypress.

Attached Files Image(s)

Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Gluing up a white oak 4x4x12' lower/upper staircase support post. Runs from downstairs to the upstairs balcony opening. Supports the upstairs floor as well as a newel post for the railing upstairs.

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020