Daily Bench Shot
A bunch of white oak stair treads.
I will be hauling them over to the house tomorrow 

Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Is that the lumber you had milled and dried?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Yes it is.
I’ve had quite a bit done over the years.
Greg

Danchris Nursery
A couple of small projects with/for my 7 YO granddaughter. First is a couple of turtles (her favorite animal) and then a Gorilla that she found the pieces for as she was exploring the shop when we were working on the turtle.  Both designs come a from a Toy Book that I bought back in the late 80's from David Wakefield.

Attached Files Image(s)

That’s great time spent with your granddaughter.
Cherish every moment 
Yes
Greg

Danchris Nursery
(01-11-2024, 08:17 PM)2beast Wrote: That’s great time spent with your granddaughter.
Cherish every moment 
Yes

I do cherish every moment. Best thing from last year was her hammering stakes into the ground after she laid out where the clips would go on the stakes - “I love woodworking with you Grandpa!”.  Doesn’t get much better than that.
Let’s see how this works.
This is a Bluebird nesting box built for Mrs G to use in a raffle for one of her club events in February.
I built 2 and hung one in the backyard.
They’re made from Florida Cypress—some with wane, some with natural edge.

Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Bug 
Finally, after all these years of having to sift through a pile of sanding sheet boxes, they are all together and the pile of boxes get to help out the woodstove fire.
Also a place on top for the most used sanding blocks.

And room for my sheet cutter in the bottom slot. That may not stay there as I might hang it on the cabinet side.

A little paint later on to cover up the mixed of used cutoffs.
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Bug 
A little no so red barn paint and staged, the sandpaper cab is completed.

So moving on to the 2 misc cabs that I remade out of 1 cab. Sanding and painting.

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Bug 
Cleaning up and painting these 2 small misc cabinets.

Gonna be kind of bright Rufus... Oh well, some old paint that needs used up or thrown out.
At $20 a quart for latex paint now, I'll use it up.

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020