Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me

Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
More glue ups.

Ray
(formerly "WxMan")

Made several of these 25 years ago, but tossed the templates.  This is 'Norm's' chair from a Popular Woodworking 2005 issue.  Very similar to the ones before, but not exactly as I remember.  One more of these to come, along with a two-seat porch swing based on the same design.  Poplar that'll get two coats of a horrid yellow SW Latitude before moving to the covered deck.
Bug 

Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Bug 

Drawing up a finger jointed box for the tools that came with my cabinet saw and 20" planer.

These are the cardboard boxes they came in. I'm combining both in one box.

Guess I'll pitch these 2 items in the scrap iron. They are for the blade guard attachment for the G1023 cabinet saw.

Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Crib beginning to emerge from that pile o' sticks I posted a couple weeks back.

Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
Bug 
Basic box is fitted and ready to glue together. I got carried away cutting fingers and should have stopped at where the top slides in, cutting fingers on the top of the sides.
Other than make all new sides I'm going to fill the slots.

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
Bug 

Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020