Leigh FMT Pro, additional 8-bit set, and optional guides
For sale is a lightly used (probably 2-3 times), Leigh FMT Pro jig, a set of optional guides in a custom-made holder, and Leigh 8-bit set (some of the bits were used a few more times). Asking $925 + shipping. Paypal.

Will consider selling the jig and additional guide set for $775 + shipping.

Please note that the plunge router base is not included.

Pictures
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
Price lowered for FMT Pro + Guide Set to $650 + shipping.
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life" --John 5:24
(02-13-2018, 10:55 AM)merrick Wrote: Price lowered for FMT Pro + Guide Set to $650 + shipping.

I realize this post is a little over a year old but I've sent you a PM just in case you still have it for sale.