Moulding Planes
Hey folks -

Finally got a chance to sort into my moulding plane stash. 56 usables in varying sizes/makers. If you're after anything specific, let me know and I'll get you pics/pricing for as-is, clean, and clean/sharp/tested. A lot of beaders, some nice quirk ogees, etc.

Thanks for stopping by. 

[Image: 8f1zjwl.jpg?1]

[Image: Tb8CXfm.jpg?1]

[Image: WepZ1hG.jpg?1]
(01-29-2018, 09:05 AM)JQuacker Wrote: Hey folks -

Finally got a chance to sort into my moulding plane stash. 56 usables in varying sizes/makers. If you're after anything specific, let me know and I'll get you pics/pricing for as-is, clean, and clean/sharp/tested. A lot of beaders, some nice quirk ogees, etc.

Thanks for stopping by. 

[Image: 8f1zjwl.jpg?1]

[Image: Tb8CXfm.jpg?1]

[Image: WepZ1hG.jpg?1]

how much are you asking for the planes     jerry
PM sent
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
Do you have any matching hollows and rounds ?  If so let me know what sizes and your asking price . TIA
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
Hey Jerry-

Matching H&R go fast and I usually don't have any around. Right now, I just have a 5/8" H Chapin set, marked 8. There's a bit of damage to the nose on both, however. The bottom five images at the link below. If you're interested, PM me and I'll shoot you some more details.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/SZPX4rOx3Lxjc8Zd2