The GRIZZLY Challenge
(01-29-2018, 02:03 PM)shiraz Wrote: He is not accepting PMs.

wrong barnowl.  There are at least two registered.  "Barn Owl" is not accepting PMs.  "Barnowl" is and he is the guy you need to talk to.
(01-30-2018, 08:42 AM)thooks Wrote: Mr. Grizz,

We are looking into this.  Something has gone crazy somewhere.  Stand by...

Thanks for emailing me and taking care of this. I'm happy to be back in the official "role"
(01-30-2018, 09:55 AM)Papagrizzly Wrote: Thanks for emailing me and taking care of this. I'm happy to be back in the official "role"

Welcome back!  A privilege and great to see you back on here, Shiraz.

Cian - happy G1021X2 owner
I only live a few miles from PapaGrizz  and have actually met him more than once.  Not sure why but every time I wander into the local Grizzly store, the 2 sales persons always know me by first name.  Not sure if I am trouble maker or a good customer.  :-)  Anyway,  I feel so lucky to be so close and the ability to always wander around the showroom floor, looking and learning and thinking.
(01-30-2018, 09:55 AM)Papagrizzly Wrote: Thanks for emailing me and taking care of this. I'm happy to be back in the official "role"

Still have that neat, waving avitar?

Doug
(02-01-2018, 07:27 PM)Tapper Wrote: Still have that neat, waving avitar?

Doug

It is not picking it up, so will need to find it at work and re-link it. Thanks.
(02-01-2018, 09:04 PM)Papagrizzly Wrote: It is not picking it up, so will need to find it at work and re-link it. Thanks.

Like others have indicated, welcome back.  

I don't have a lot of your products, but the ones that I have work very well for me.

Cool challenge!
chris
Back in 2010 the VA bought me the Grizzly tools I asked for to help my depression and they still work great even with all the other disabled vets like me I teach wood turning to. 
The only thing I need to do in the future is replace the lower tire/wheel since one of them did something wrong and the blade came off and taken a big chuck off of it.

I tell everyone about Grizzly and looking forward to the day we become a non profit so we can get more tools and equipment from Grizzly and the new G0799 and G0800 and the G0509g or SB1056f and G0757z or SB1028f since we want to be a Arts & Crafts center and teach school kids as well as with welding, however, everything is depending on hopefully donations in the future.
Yes

All of us vets believe kids lack these skills and we need to help them as well as using our skills to teach them.
Yes

So thank you for good tools at a good price
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Since I am not on Facebook is there any other way to vote or view the projects?  Also is it going to have project photos while building them?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-03-2018, 03:37 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Since I am not on Facebook is there any other way to vote or view the projects?  Also is it going to have project photos while building them?

Arlin,
  each of the 3 contestants has posted a youtube video showing their build:
If you really want to vote, send me a PM and I'll cast my facebook vote accordingly...

Matt