WTB or trade for Stanley 42x
I am looking for a Stanley 42x in good shape. ie: no Groove worn in to the frame from the saw teeth. I have one that would work quite well if only the previous owner had not slid the set across the teeth all the time.  I only really need the front frame. The anvil / hammer etc. are in very good condition. If you have one, ( With no groove worn in it), I would be happy to trade you a mallet, or a scratch awl for it. Or pay a reasonable price.
Thank you.
Ron
BontzSawWorks.net
(01-31-2018, 02:47 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: I am looking for a Stanley 42x in good shape. ie: no Groove worn in to the frame from the saw teeth. I have one that would work quite well if only the previous owner had not slid the set across the teeth all the time.  I only really need the front frame. The anvil / hammer etc. are in very good condition. If you have one, ( With no groove worn in it), I would be happy to trade you a mallet, or a scratch awl for it. Or pay a reasonable price.
Thank you.
Ron

PM sent.
(01-31-2018, 03:33 PM)jlanciani Wrote: PM sent.

Got one coming. Hopefully it will work. Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net