unable to send email
When I attempt to send an email to Bald Trace by clicking on the link in
Email: Send Bald Trace an email.

I get
Quote:Board Message

Woodnet Forums
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
   You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
   Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
   You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'iclark'

Is this a board configuration issue, an issue with my account, or an issue with the settings on Bald Trace's account?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.