This forum needs more life
(03-11-2018, 06:08 AM)PVW Wrote: I for one would post more if it was easier to post pics

Mike

It is so very much easier then before and they can be downloaded right from your computer.  When you make a comment go to the bottom of the page which says "Browse" that will take you to your computer and you have to select only one pic at a time. 
When it is uploaded you will have to hit the button to the Right which is "Add Attachment" and you can either go back to add more.  If you are done make sure you have the curser where you want the picture to go and hit the  "Submit" button and it will show up.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-11-2018, 01:37 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Mike

It is so very much easier then before and they can be downloaded right from your computer.  When you make a comment go to the bottom of the page which says "Browse" that will take you to your computer and you have to select only one pic at a time. 
When it is uploaded you will have to hit the button to the Right which is "Add Attachment" and you can either go back to add more.  If you are done make sure you have the curser where you want the picture to go and hit the  "Submit" button and it will show up.

I'll give it a twirl.