Wheat Bread Pendant
I don't share my work here often because... 

...well, It's pretty odd. 

But I just made bread jewelry and had to share it. 

Wheat Bread: 

[Image: nm3KBrYl.png]

[Image: Qefa8eJl.png]

[Image: mN7iJLwl.png]
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
I wondered where you'd gotten to. What made you think of wheat bread? And I assume it's stabilized before turning?
(02-20-2018, 05:19 PM)crokett™ Wrote: I wondered where you'd gotten to.   What made you think of wheat bread?  And I assume it's stabilized before turning?

Yep! 2 hours under vacuum and 14 hours soaking after that. It feels a lot like a pumice stone now.

I make videos on YouTube now, weird is sorta my niche!
Smile
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
I wonder what marble Rye might yield?

Oh the possibilities
Peter

It is SOOO nice to see you posting here again.  I have watched several of your Youtube videos and enjoyed them especially the bowl to Carl.

So is the Pendant edible?  It seems in faction anymore to wear stuff like that, so what all did you do to it before turning?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-21-2018, 08:31 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Peter

It is SOOO nice to see you posting here again.  I have watched several of your Youtube videos and enjoyed them especially the bowl to Carl.

So is the Pendant edible?  It seems in faction anymore to wear stuff like that, so what all did you do to it before turning?

Thanks Arlin. Carl came down to the shop just recently! It was great to finally meet him in person!

No, certainly not edible anymore. It's been stablized in Cactus Juice and is quite hard. A lot like a pumice stone...
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
You ought to try M&Ms.....
VH07V