Brand new complete—Sold
I have a brand new, sealed in the original box, set of USA made Norton combination waterstones. There are two stones with each sharing grits. One stone is 220/1000 and the other is 4000/8000. These are the earlier cardboard box style without the blue trays. Best price I can find is Amazon prime at $150 for this set with free shipping. $105 gets this unused set to your door with priority shipping. This grit combination will take you from rough to hair popping sharp. It’s all you need before following up with a little stropping. I can take PayPal. If you’d like to purchase this set or have pictures emailed please send me a PM and also express interest on the thread. Thanks!!

(02-20-2018, 09:38 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: I have a brand new, sealed in the original box, set of USA made Norton combination waterstones.  There are two stones with each sharing grits.  One stone is 220/1000 and the other is 4000/8000.  These are the earlier cardboard box style without the blue trays.  Best price I can find is Amazon prime at $150 for this set with free shipping.  $105 gets this unused set to your door with priority shipping.  This grit combination will take you from rough to hair popping sharp.  It’s all you need before following up with a little stropping.  I can take PayPal.  If you’d like to purchase this set or have pictures emailed please send me a PM and also express interest on the thread.  Thanks!!

PM sent
"which plane should I use for this task?......the sharp one"

http://www.breseplane.blogspot.com/
Sold pending payment. I PM’d you Ron.

Thanks everyone....