MWTCA Show Spencer Indiana March 10-11
My favorite show of the year, be there or be square. March 10-11 in Spencer Indiana at McCormick Creek State Park. The park was made during the WPA during the Depression. There is a waterfall that is beautiful and trails threwout. We will have 2 auctions the usual Sunday morning and Saturday during the day. Wallace Gusler will be doing a presentation, he was the curator at Colonial Williamsburg for Furniture and Firearms. Weather is always pretty good they even have a basketball court, will be bring my ball down. Come on down, nice thing is staying there being able to hang out with friend and smoking cheap cegars.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
Slav - can't wait for retirement & having the time to check it out. I bet is a great show.
David
Slav - post some pics after the show if ya can - I'd like to see some of the goods
David