Zero clearance
(02-25-2018, 12:46 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Hmmm. I posted all this yesterday. I must not have hit *post* after preview.

I'll just repost the pics.

Yup, that's how I've always done it. I know there are other ways that work equally as well, I just prefer this way.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Looking at you pictures is the way I have done it also.   Think what I would call length you were calling width and visa versa.   Roly
(02-25-2018, 04:04 PM)Roly Wrote:   Think what I would call length you were calling width and visa versa.   Roly

Yes, I think so.
Laugh  Oh well, it turned out good enough I will mark it and hang it on the wall, next to all the others.
I had to stop midstream and change the fence over to the left side, so the blade wouldn't get into the fence.
Uhoh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I came back to contradict the  naysayers but low and behold we're now all on the same page.