Change the dining room furniture
Hi all, my wife and I are thinking of changing the dining room furniture. The one we have now is very old. We moved into this house after we got married(10 years back). This house is a wedding gift from my father, who shifted to Marbury after he and mom retired. So, these dinette sets are actually older than my parents. The table and one of the chairs have started to rock slightly. We were thinking of purchasing a new one in the dining area and putting old one in the backyard, where our children could spend time in summer. So, I was thinking of fixing the loose joints and put it in the attic for the time being. Any ideas to fix the rocking of the table and chair. Or any other idea to put it to some good use.??? Any suggestions are welcome.
(02-23-2018, 06:44 AM)roybs_123 Wrote: Hi all, my wife and I are thinking of changing the dining room furniture. The one we have now is very old. We moved into this house after we got married(10 years back). This house is a wedding gift from my father, who shifted to Marbury after he and mom retired. So, these dinette sets are actually older than my parents. The table and one of the chairs have started to rock slightly. We were thinking of purchasing a new one in the dining area and putting old one in the backyard, where our children could spend time in summer. So, I was thinking of fixing the loose joints and put it in the attic for the time being. Any ideas to fix the rocking of the table and chair. Or any other idea to put it to some good use.??? Any suggestions are welcome.

Any pictures of the actual joints or dining chair?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Looks like spam to me.
(02-23-2018, 07:10 PM)daddo Wrote: Looks like spam to me.

It's got that taint
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

I'm pretty sure I reported this post yesterday and posted here that I did, yet my post is gone. ?????
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Not even good spam.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Al least it's in English
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay