Good Table Saw Blade
I would go with a combo blade for everyday use and a fine tooth blade for sheet goods and precision/smoother crosscutting (when needed). I have a three WWII’s - they are great and I have no problem recommending them. They have all been resharpen (by Forrest) multiple times.

Recent issue of FW (April 2018) has a combo blade tool test. Their recommendation:

Forrest WWII, Freud Premier Fusion P410 and Ridge Carbide TS2000 – Best Overall
Freud Premier Fusion P410 – Best Value

The other blade I used to use and liked quite a bite was the Tenryu GM-25540 – but I have pretty much settled in on the WWII as my go to blade
I have a 30 tooth WWII.  It is a combination blade with more of an emphasis on ripping.  I have a very accurate Dewalt 7790 that does most of my crosscutting less than 14".
I reviewed my Freud saw blade here and I continue to be very happy with it.  https://www.forums.woodnet.net/showthrea...ight=freud
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(03-03-2018, 03:57 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Stehle
Best blade value I’ve ever bought.
Great quality.
Check this:
http://www.weaver-sales.com/weaver-saw-blades.htm

Gary,
Just gave Lonny a call and placed a small order...website is old and outdated, but telephone orders are very easy. 
Interested in checking out the quality. Thanks for the tip/lead
Brian
(02-24-2018, 09:59 AM)museumguy Wrote: Once you start collecting blades, you'll need a nice storage space for them,

What he said.  

[Image: BladeTower.jpg]
You are a professional woodworker and you had to discover Freud blades on a fake review site designed to generate revenue from Amazon sales?  
Rolleyes
(07-03-2018, 03:12 PM)Huxleywood Wrote: You are a professional woodworker and you had to discover Freud blades on a fake review site designed to generate revenue from Amazon sales?  
Rolleyes

How does sarcasm promote good woodworking skills?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(07-03-2018, 03:16 PM)Cooler Wrote: How does sarcasm promote good woodworking skills?

Would you prefer my sarcasm or a spammer?  Member less than a week, made 4 posts and in 2 of them had links to one of the BS "review" sites that drive traffic for associate sales on Amazon.
For clean cuts in plywood you need a "High Alternate Tooth Bevel" (HATB) blade. I love mine.

I also recently got a 12" chop saw blade from Brian in sunny Florida and find it an outstanding blade.  He has some good blades and offers a wn discount (IIRC
Rolleyes )

I've had several Freud blades and found them to be very good.

Buy good blades and take care of them and you'll get your money's worth.
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
I use Freud blades.

My primary blades are Freud 50 tooth combo blades.

I also have a Freud Glue Line Rip (30 tooth).

Freud 80 tooth crosscut blade

Freud SD508 Super Dado.

The only non-Freud 10" blade in the shop is the blade that came with my Sawstop.  It's not near as good as any of the Freud blades I have.

Almost more important than the brand of blade, though, is having a good sharpening service that you'll use to keep them working in best form.  I know that my blades come back from the sharpener in better shape than when I got them out of the package when new.