Custom "square"
You could modify this machinist square. 

https://www.prolinemax.com/4-PC-Machinis...p_842.html

If that's an allen head bolt holding the blade, remove it. If it isn't, drill it out. File down the back end of the notch in the base as required. You'll only have to file the top half of the notch due to the swing of the blade. Re-install the blade using the existing bolt or a new allen head bolt. Fill the open parts of the notch with J-B Weld. Grind off the bottom corner of the blade to make it flush with the bottom and end of the base.
(02-26-2018, 09:49 AM)photobug Wrote: How much do you think a custom machined square will cost you?  I figured North of $100.

I figure you're missing a zero if you want something as accurate as a typical import machinist square at a different angle.  I have been really surprised at how little $6000 will get you at a good machine shop.
I use one of these quite often.

[Image: C183e50672cUSp1?wid=160&hei=160&qlt=80]

http://www.starrett.com/metrology/metrol...tBy=wp/asc
Thanks for the help, everyone.

I've got a few great ideas and that's why I appreciate Woodnet so much.

Thanks
Peter

My "day job"
(02-27-2018, 12:23 PM)EricU Wrote: I figure you're missing a zero if you want something as accurate as a typical import machinist square at a different angle.  I have been really surprised at how little $6000 will get you at a good machine shop.

I didn't say how far North.  I knew it would not be cheap, but if I had to guess I would have figured $2-300 but would not be surprised if it was more.  I won't be ordering any custom angled squares anytime soon.
A carpenter's house is never done.
I was planning on making a few of my own and with your experience I know you can make your own also.
Lots of youtube out there to tell and show you how.
Yes

Also Woodsmith has two magazines that show you how also and I am pretty sure they sell the plans.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.