Cherry Jewelry Box
Thanks Gary!!

Dave-- Yes they are. And I'm guilty of that as well!!

Bob-- That jewelry box is really nice. Just wait til it ages for a couple years!!
(03-02-2018, 06:30 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Well done, can we get a look at the interior? Welcome to the forum, BTW.
Hello Fred
I was going to post more pics of inside of cherry box but forum says pics to big. I don't know how to reduce them.
Bob
(02-27-2018, 10:43 PM)Bob Potter Wrote: ][]This is  cherry jewelry box for my oldest Daughter. Thanks for looking, Bob

Lovely - I'm certain she'll cherish it always! 
Yes

Doug
(03-02-2018, 08:08 AM)GlenS Wrote: Thanks Gary!!

Dave-- Yes they are. And I'm guilty of that as well!!

Bob-- That jewelry box is really nice. Just wait til it ages for a couple years!!

(03-02-2018, 09:37 PM)Bob Potter Wrote: Hello Fred
I was going to post more pics of inside of cherry box but forum says pics to big. I don't know how to reduce them.
Bob

I send pictures  to paint . There is an option to resize .  Open picture .... right click on picture... Right click open with ... If you are running a windows machine . Paint should show up .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Bob...very nice
Yes
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-02-2018, 09:37 PM)Bob Potter Wrote: Hello Fred
Bob

Ok finally got the inside pics resized to be able to post.

Thanks , Bob
Looks every bit as nice from the inside Bob!!
(03-05-2018, 08:37 PM)Bob Potter Wrote:   

Ok finally got the inside pics resized to be able to post.

Thanks , Bob

I guess the real problem is that jewelry boxes need storage room for bracelets, rings, necklaces, pins, and charms. Designing one box to hold all of them is virtually impossible. Maybe that's why treasure chests were popular a few centuries ago.
Rip to width. Plane to thickness. Cut to length. Join.
(02-27-2018, 10:43 PM)Bob Potter Wrote: ][]This is  cherry jewelry box for my oldest Daughter. Thanks for looking, Bob

Bob I really think you did a great job there and it looks fantastic

(02-28-2018, 12:52 AM)giradman Wrote: Hi Bob - very nice - congrats!
Smile  I'm sure she is quite happy over that gift - 
Yes

Years ago, I made my wife a 'small' jewelry box (mahogany & birds-eye maple), but bought here many more made by talented pros - however, she did need a necklace case, so put together the one below which hangs on the wall taking up no room at all and holds all of her MANY necklaces!  Dave

If your wife is not carful she will look like Mr. T with all of that on at one time.
Winkgrin    I always wondered why a woman needs that much stuff.
Rolleyes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.