Another box
Android box for a kid that  can't put down a cell phone.

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-28-2018, 11:03 AM)hairy Wrote: Android box for a kid that  can't put down a cell phone.

love it hairy
Cool
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Fantastic,Hairy,you never cease to amaze me.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
now that is very cool!
(02-28-2018, 11:55 AM)chips ahoy Wrote: Fantastic,Hairy,you never cease to amaze me.

Mel

I was going to say about the same thing.  Such simple easy projects that the common person does not thing about doing and he does them time after time.

You really are cool and an artist.  Your grandkids must love you.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(02-28-2018, 03:40 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I was going to say about the same thing.  Such simple easy projects that the common person does not thing about doing and he does them time after time.

You really are cool and an artist.  Your grandkids must love you.

Thanks fellas!
Very cool indeed Sir
Sweet... I would also agree that the kids must have you on their favorites list. 
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
(02-28-2018, 11:03 AM)hairy Wrote: Android box for a kid that  can't put down a cell phone.

You nailed it, great work.
That's awesome. I'd bet that if you were to post on the innerwebs (outside of a forum) a googler would jump on that. I've worked with some and they are VERY passionate about their technology and 'mascot'. And you may have just created one of the coolest versions I've ever seen.

Bravo!

Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem