More tiger maple and mahogany flat rate boxes.
Hey guys. I wanted to update everyone on the boxes. Normally I would ship everything today but we got hit pretty hard by the wind storm that came through. We have not had power since Friday afternoon so I dead in the water. I need to cut the filler strips for each box which I need my saw for. I also need to print all the shipping labels for which I need power. Right now I’m doing everything off my phone which I have been charging in my truck. Apperently the power company ran out of power poles. Go figure.
(03-05-2018, 09:25 AM)Dave Diaman Wrote: Hey guys. I wanted to update everyone on the boxes. Normally I would ship everything today but we got hit pretty hard by the wind storm that came through. We have not had power since Friday afternoon so I dead in the water. I need to cut the filler strips for each box which I need my saw for. I also need to print all the shipping labels for which I need power. Right now I’m doing everything off my phone which I have been charging in my truck. Apperently the power company ran out of power poles. Go figure.

Mr. Diaman, I am in no hurry since i am adding my order to my to-be-used-for-special-projects stock. You can put mine at the end of the list-to-send as it benefits you. Hard to plan for mother-natures ventures, just have to deal with it as you can.
Received my boxes last week and got a chance to open them yesterday.  Very nice stuff!  It will be worth the wait!

rkb
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Dave-

Sorry to hear about your power problems. I would be interested in purchasing #2 if still available. I also not in a hurry, so I can wait until your power returns. Just PM me your paypal info if still available.
#1,4,5,and 6 are sold. All the mahogany has been spoken for but some more may be available.
Everything has been spoken for but I should have a little more going up. I STILL HAVE NO POWER!! They are saying I should have it by tomorrow. Of course we are getting hit by another nor’easter today so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Well we finally got our power back and I have all the boxes packed and ready to go. Everyone should have their tracking number but I’m not going to be able to get to the P.O. untill Monday. In addition I have another mahogany slab to list and and a few more maple sets which I will put up this evening.
(03-10-2018, 11:33 AM)Dave Diaman Wrote: Well we finally got our power back and I have all the boxes packed and ready to go. Everyone should have their tracking number but I’m not going to be able to get to the P.O. untill Monday. In addition I have another mahogany slab to list and and a few more maple sets which I will put up this evening.

With your abilities, Dave. I would think you could build some very nice two tone spice boxes and jewelry chest that would sell pretty quick at some of those shows. Raised panel sides, doors, etc.
Wink
BontzSawWorks.net
(03-10-2018, 02:25 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: With your abilities, Dave. I would think you could build some very nice two tone spice boxes and jewelry chest that would sell pretty quick at some of those shows. Raised panel sides, doors, etc.
Wink

He did say that he didn't have power.  He didn't say that he stopped working. 
Laugh

I just don't recall if he has sharpened a tool without power in a long time.
Peter

My "day job"
(03-10-2018, 03:49 PM)Peter Tremblay Wrote: He did say that he didn't have power.  He didn't say that he stopped working. 
Laugh

I just don't recall if he has sharpened a tool without power in a long time.

Well, I guess you can only do so much with a dull dovetail saw. Maybe I will get lucky and finish one to send him. Help the poor guy out. I have electricity too.
Big Grin
BontzSawWorks.net