Sharpening Stones For Sale: Bester 1200/Naniwa Snow White 8k/Spyderco Ceramics
Hi,

I'm currently clearing some sharpening stones that I found myself not really using.  I have a Bester 1200 grit waterstone, a Naniwa Snow White 8k waterstone and a set of Spyderco 8x2 Ceramic stones in medium/fine/ultrafine.  All of these stones are excellent and will sharpen as good as anything else out there.

Bester 1200 grit: 22mm thickness remaining (88% of the original thickness).  There is one corner where the stone chipped but I lapped it out and left it as a facet.

Naniwa Snow White 8k grit: 21mm thickness remaining (84% of the original thickness).  The stone has crazing (small cracks throughout the stone), the crazing ocurred from leaving the stone wet and not letting it dry properly.  This is purely superficial and does not affect the function of the stone.  The stone has two corners that chipped and so they have been lapped out and left as facets.

Both of the stones have fantastic reputations and work very well on all sorts of steels.  If it wasnt for my shapton 1k/8k combo, I wouldn't part with them.

$100 for both stones, I can ship via USPS priority flat rate medium for $13.65.

[attachment=8836]

[attachment=8837]

Spyderco Stones 8x2 Medium/Fine/Ultra Fine: All the stones are in great shape and are like new.  I think I used them 3 times and then put them away.  If you aren't aware, these stones hardly ( if ever) wear down, so they really are no different from my 3 uses as from when I first used them.

$115 for all three stones, I can ship via USPS priority flat rate medium for $13.65

[attachment=8838]

[attachment=8839]

Thanks for looking!
(03-05-2018, 09:14 PM)Christian Castillo Wrote: Hi,

I'm currently clearing some sharpening stones that I found myself not really using.  I have a Bester 1200 grit waterstone, a Naniwa Snow White 8k waterstone and a set of Spyderco 8x2 Ceramic stones in medium/fine/ultrafine.  All of these stones are excellent and will sharpen as good as anything else out there.

Bester 1200 grit: 22mm thickness remaining (88% of the original thickness).  There is one corner where the stone chipped but I lapped it out and left it as a facet.

Naniwa Snow White 8k grit: 21mm thickness remaining (84% of the original thickness).  The stone has crazing (small cracks throughout the stone), the crazing ocurred from leaving the stone wet and not letting it dry properly.  This is purely superficial and does not affect the function of the stone.  The stone has two corners that chipped and so they have been lapped out and left as facets.

Both of the stones have fantastic reputations and work very well on all sorts of steels.  If it wasnt for my shapton 1k/8k combo, I wouldn't part with them.

$100 for both stones, I can ship via USPS priority flat rate medium for $13.65.

Spyderco Stones 8x2 Medium/Fine/Ultra Fine: All the stones are in great shape and are like new.  I think I used them 3 times and then put them away.  If you aren't aware, these stones hardly ( if ever) wear down, so they really are no different from my 3 uses as from when I first used them.

$115 for all three stones, I can ship via USPS priority flat rate medium for $13.65

Thanks for looking!

Price Update: 

$90 for both the bester 1200 and Naniwa Snow White 8k, $13.65 for shipping
$105 for the spyderco stones, $13.65 for shipping.
PM sent for Spyderco stone
(03-17-2018, 05:20 PM)HomerLee Wrote: PM sent for Spyderco stone

Price Update: 

Bester 1200 and Naniwa 8k Snow White now 85$ plus $13.65 for shipping.

Spyderco 8x2 M/F/UF hone set are SOLD!
(03-19-2018, 01:31 PM)Christian Castillo Wrote: Price Update: 

Bester 1200 and Naniwa 8k Snow White now 85$ plus $13.65 for shipping.

Spyderco 8x2 M/F/UF hone set are SOLD!

Price Update: 

Bester 1200 and Naniwa 8k Snow White now 80$ plus $13.65 for shipping.
(03-20-2018, 04:28 PM)Christian Castillo Wrote: Price Update: 

Bester 1200 and Naniwa 8k Snow White now 80$ plus $13.65 for shipping.

Lets get these stones a new home.

Bester 1200 and Naniwa 8k Snow white now $70 plus $13.65 for shipping, this is as low as I can go.